Translate

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My day

It's getting harder and harder to retain the real me, the person I want to be, the person I'm meant to be.  But today, I was able to.  I went out to get a really cool picture of a guinea.  Naturally, he got up and ran away as soon as he saw me come back out of the house with a camera.  (How do animals know?)  That's when it happened.  The real me came back, and I started to just take pictures.

 Catching up on the laundry-thankful for the sun!
 Niles and Daphne...and a guinea.
 I spy 2 ducks, a guinea, and 2 hens...
 Henrietta's good side

 Flox-I love flox
 Chillin on the back porch
 Our pathetic leftovers of a strawberry patch
 Knight
 Boy
 Gizmo.  This is Marcus's puppy.  He was given to us.  He is Rat Terrier, Shiatsu, Pomeranian.  He looks like a horrible mistake, but you couldn't ask for a better dog for a boy!  He is at the vet tonight getting neutered.  I think he's about to sneeze out a dandelion in this picture.  You can click on pics to make them bigger.

 Fargo-because he's my puppy.  He got a lot of lovin today, with a good scratching!
 Arlis picking grass out of the run for Fargo.  The chickens won't eat it this big.
 Marcus's 4-H chicks.
 You know I had to video!  My videos are now available in HD!  Watch for Knight to pop up in front of a tree on the left around 0:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!