Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here's your sign

I have to mention all the stupid people I come across.  

"Your machine printed my photos upside down!"  I turn the photos 180 degrees for her.  "Oh."  A glazed look of bewilderment strikes her face.

"My phone needs a new battery"  "You can't open the package without buying it first."  "Then how do I know if it works?"  "Buy it and try it"  She buys it, I have to install the battery into her cordless house phone....  "There's no dial tone.  It doesn't work."  "You do realize you're too far from home for it to work."  "Oh.  It won't work here?"

"How big is the screen on that 42" inch TV?"

"Will this Windows 7 work on a Dell?"  "What OS do you have?"  "Windows 2000."  "No, this is to upgrade from Windows Vista only."  "Oh.  Well will it work on a Sony?"  "What is your OS on the Sony?"  "Sony" ...  ...   ...  "No...it won't."

"I need a new computer.  My hard drive's full.  I need at least a topabite."

"Do you sell 58k modem cards?"  

"This GPS don't work!  I don't speak Spanish."  He brought back three GPS that hour b/c they "Don't work".(in other words, he couldn't work the thing at ALL!!)

"I bought a new TV there, and now I can't get channel 8!"  "Do you have an antennae?  "You mean I have to get an antennae too?!"

"Do you have the battery for this?"  "No"  "It looks like this."  "We don't have those."  "What if it's blue?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!