Translate

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Faded colors


I noticed our trees started to turn.

 And I noticed my drive to work was getting prettier every day.





 I love to look at a mountain and see a collage It makes me think God must love diversity.  That He made all the animals, plants, and people different colors and shapes and sizes for His own pleasure, not just ours or some natural selection requirement.


 Then I come home and breathe in pure joy as I look at what I can call mine.



 What my husband and I have built with our own hands and formed and grown from nothing.  We built all the fences.  We bought all the animals.  We planted all the orchard.  I can say that I've done something.
 And then I can go to my special place where the floor is covered in tall ferns and moss, and the trees surround me like a forest clearing, and I can watch cats and chickens play and see where they've nested in the day while sitting on my special stump in my own back yard.
Thank you God for what You have given me.  We have been truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!