Translate

Monday, March 12, 2012

Wild animals take....I've lost count now.

We've had coon trouble, boar trouble, say hello to bears!!!  I know I'm excited, how about you?  We thought it was a coon getting into our trash, nope, bear.   It started out as one/two cans turned over.  We set a trap.  We caught Boy, but no bear.

So tonight, I heard it.  Mya was going nuts.  But, what we saw did not appear to be from a raccoon.  If it is, that's a BIG raccoon.


In fact, it moved the raccoon trap to the other side of the wood pile over to....here
and drug the garbage out about a half acre.  Arlis had a high power rifle and flashlight.  I put on the gloves and picked up the trash...what is that?  We heard a LOUD noise.  The bear was tearing the T-mortal out of our neighbor's barn.  We left the trash for morning.  I don't think it would attack, but I'm not stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!