Translate

Friday, March 16, 2012

Update of the cleanup of the Rinnie tornado

I kept meaning to bring the camera to photo the tornado area of Rinnie.  I finally remembered to bring it and noticed quite a bit of cleanup had been done.  Here are the pictures I took.  Bear in mind I'm on a highway going at 55, so they're not the best.  Click on photos to enlarge.

I don't think this was actual tornado, just high wind b/c it's so far from the tornado spot.  But I do see this barn all the time and did notice the damage as from that night.  That's a metal roof.
 Still a few trees to pick up.
 There used to be a front to this business.  You can see the rolling door is bent out of whack.  This business houses trucks that drive cramped up chickens in little bitty cages for slaughter-leghorns, cages about 6 inches tall or less, 3-5 to a cage (and people always ask why God allows such things to happen to people...sigh)
 I wonder if this is the horse that went for a ride?  :)
 Here's the house that made the news the most.  That's inside wall you looking at.  They've cleaned up a great deal here.

 The bottom two are where I tried to photo where the twister came through the ravine and parted the forest leaving a huge dirt path in it's wake.  The trees completely demolished the poles and wiring that ran through there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!