Translate

Friday, February 24, 2012

It's my party, and I'll cry if I durn well please!

I turn 35 tomorrow-I'm not pleased about that.  That is truly middle age.  That is halfway to 70, and 70 isn't too bad for an ending age.  But I feel great, and had a blast at my tea party today:)

I woke up to a sleepy husband, and very energetic boy...so far so normal
 Where my child had me blow up three balloons and started bringing all this stuff in for my birthday.  I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with an empty pizza box, but I think he was going to plan a scavenger hunt-very sweet.
 All excited, I checked the oil and water, and left only to drive into....well, this isn't going to be nice at all.
 The weather turned out OK, but I did have to pull over a few times to let the engine cool off.  (We've replaced hoses, thermostats, headgaskets...sigh)
 I did finally make it to Lulu's Tea Room.  Where everybody had the tiered tray with tea.  Those flowers are real btw.

 Here are Nelia, me, and Eve.  We had a blast, but all good things...
 And I have quite the mountain to climb, with a car that over heats...so I took the back roads instead of the interstate home.
 Over the hill...
 
And through the woods...
 To home I go!!  Where there are sprouts in my greenhouse!!!!   YAY!!!  Buttercrunch lettuce:  (there's one, look for it)
 And beets! (there's several there)  I didn't check the freezer, I wonder if my seeds sprouted there too.
 And then...I came in...to where the dog got sick...all over my black carpeted bedroom floor. (that's soda)
Sigh!  She's still not feeling well, I wonder what's wrong?  Hope it's nothing serious.

Thank you girls for a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!