Translate

Friday, November 4, 2011

My animals are weird

(All pics are thumbnails that you can click on for the full size.)
My dog really likes melons...that's weird.

My dog likes to ride Booger-that's even weirder.

My ex-pet bantam rooster liked to say howdy through the window.
Daphne (female duck) is presently molting.  Poor thing.
My pet spider
WHY does someone like me have a pet spider???  Well, I learned from a nice young lady that these spiders are nice to have around.  (This one resides next to my kitchen sink)
And eats bugs
(There really is a dead insect in there)
But the funny thing is, this spider is not maintenance free.  I didn't know this, but spiders poop.  And I have to clean his poop almost every day.
My pet cow loves a good horn scratching.
And my turkeys are just asking to be eaten. (you think the bird poop on your car is bad?)
(I throw in this last one just b/c it's pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!