Translate

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Eye EZ or Easy Eyes for conjunctivitis

I recently got a kitten from the vet.  It had conjunctivitis.  The vet gave me antibiotics and steroids which did well up to a point.  So, I looked for alternative means.  PetWellbeing.com sold me a product called Eye Easy or EZ Eyes for feline and dog conjunctivitis.  The other outdoor cat got it too, so we tried it on both cats for about a week each.

#1-There were a few bad reviews, most were good
#2-The price was steep, and the shipping outlandish
#3-It said "dog" on the bottle, not cat
#4-It REALLY burned my cats' eyes
#5-It made ZERO improvement

I returned it and went to write a review about it only... Huh?  What happened to all the reviews?  They had removed EVERY bad review and it now had over four stars based on ten reviews.  Also, it wouldn't let me write a review.  That's odd.  I waited several days and was able to write one today.  But, I'm sure mine will find the other deleted ones and go live with them.

So, I write this blog entry to tell you

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT, AND DO NOT SHOP FROM PETWELLBEING.COM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Thank you for commenting!